Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bead Soup Reveal!


  It's here....What we've all been waiting for all month long - The Bead Soup Blog Party hosted by Lori Anderson! Yay! Here's the bead soup I received from my party partner, Dee Gordon of Runako Designs - An under-the-sea tropical paradise of beads!!! Thank you, Dee! I had a lot of fun with this!

I know everyone has a lot of partying to do today, so we will cut right to the chase and I will just show you the jewelry already! I'm not that good at coming up with something cute to say, anyway, lol. So without further ado...Here is my creation...

 Tropical Waters Necklace & Earrings


Thank you for stopping by and thank you to Lori Anderson for hosting this blog hop! I appreciate it so much!

Also, there is a FABULOUS, AMAZING silk ribbon and art bead GIVEAWAY on A Jewelry Accord blog! You won't want to miss it. Click the link and enter to win!

Here's the list of all the participants for the Bead Soup Blog Party:

1.  Lori Anderson, Pretty Things
2. Kitty Durmaj, Perles and Life 
3.  Michelle Heim, Life In the Bead Lane 
4.  Lisa Petrillo, Lucid Moon Studio
5.  Anitra Gordy, Leelu Creations
6.  Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs
7.  Marianna Boylan, Pretty Shiny Things
8.  Cheryl Roe, BeadRoe
9.  Heidi Post, Ex Post Facto
10.  Cindy Wimmer, Sweet Bead Studio


11.  Terri Gauthier, Blooming Ideas
12.  Rachel Walsh, Balanced Crafts
13.  Marian Hertzog, M's Place
14.  Mary McGraw, MK's Musings
15.  Sarabeth Burke, Chronicles of Sarita
16.  Deci Worland, Gem Trails 
17.  Erin Prais-Hintz, Treasures Found
18.  Laura Zeiner, Stick Lizard Designs
19.  Kristin Latimer, MJM Jewelry Designs
20.  Cathryn Brooks-Williams, Chile Cats


21.  Holly Westfall, Silver Rose Designs
22.  Janna Harttgen, Palima-Lim 
23.  Libby Leuchtman, Libby Leu
24.  Rebecca Anderson, Songbeads
25.  Deb Hunter, Living On Air
26.  Diana Ptaszynski, Suburban Girl Studio
27.  Jennifer VanBenschoten, VanBeads 
28.  Margot Potter, The Impatient Crafter
29.  Cyndi Lavin, Beading Arts
30.  Courtney Breul, Beads by Breul


31.  Stefanie Teufel, Stefanie's Sammelsurium
32.  Patricia Gasparino, My Life Under the Bus
33.  Tari Khars, Pearl and Pebble
34.  Kristi Bowman-Gruel, Kristi Bowman Design
35.  Jayne Capps, Mama's Got to Doodle
36.  Becky Fairclough, Chameleons Designs
37.  Evie and Beth McCord, EB Bead & Metal Works
38. Lynne Bowland, Islandgirl's Insights
39.  Barbara Lewis, Painting With Fire
40.  Lorelei Eurto, Inside the Studio


41.  Stacy Hartis, Sissy & Jack's
42.  Jennifer Cameron, Glass Addictions
43.  Marcie Abney, La Bella Joya 
44.  Johanna Rhodes, Fire Phoenix Creations
45.  Nan Emmett, Spirit Rattles 
46.  Melissa Mesara, One Eared Pig  
47.  Amanda Davie, Articulations
48.  Cherin Poovey, Lanyard Lady
49.  Virginia Joste, ViviBijoux


50.  Andrew Thornton, The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton
51.  Lori Dorrington, Lori's Glassworks
52.  Melanie Brooks, Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
53.  Kate Gardenghi, Tropical Blonde
54.  Serena Trent, PinkIce Jewel's Blog
55. Malin de Koning, Beading by Malin de Koning
56.  Shai Williams, Shaiha's Ramblings
57.  Francy Inman, 8 Second Studio 
58.  Amy Freeland, Copper Diem
59.  Lisa Liddy, Joolz By Lisa


60.  Sandi Lee James,  Do Be Do Bead Do
61.  Mary Harding, Mary Harding Bead Blog 
62.  Stacey Curry, Star Hitched Wagon
63.  Leslie Gidden, Mad Maggie Designs
64.  Elisabeth Auld, Beads For Busy Gals
65.  Niky Sayers, Silver Nik Nats
66.  Linda Djokic, Lutka and Co.
67.  Tracy Bell, Copper, Glass, and Recycled Trash
68.  Laurel Steven, Rue's Daftique
69.  Ingrid McCue, Wrapped In Silver



70.  Birgitta Lejonklou, Create With Spirit
71.  Diana Hawkey, Diana Hawkey
72.  Norma Turvey, Moonlit Fantaseas
73.  Jeanette Ryan, Jeanette Blix
74.  Jackie Ryan, Silver Lodge Gems
76.  Debbie Goering, Prairie Emporium 
77.  Valerie Norton, Hot Art 
78.  Jana Trupovniece, Stories of the Secret Garden  
79.  Amy Severino, Amy Beads 


80.  Emma Thomas, Fred Beans Nook
81.  Karen Zanco, Everyday Gypsy
82.  Suzann Sladcik Wilson, Beadphoria
83.  Janet McDonald, Singing Woods
84.  Dana James, Dana's Jewelry Designs
85.  Kristina Johansson, Wild Roses and Blackberries
86.  CJ Bauschka, CJ Bauschka
87.  Angela Barribea, Re: Angela Rae
88. Marcy Lamberson, Studio Marcy
89.  Tanya Floyd, Glass Migrations


90.  Lisa Kavanaugh, Beading Bliss
91.  Sue Hodgkinson, Hello Gorgeous 
92.  Jenni Connolly, Jenni's Bead 
93.  Nally Parfyonova, Nally's Creations 
94.  Karyn White, Releases By Rufydoof  
95. Emanda Johnson, Artemisia Studio 
96.  Sandy Richardson, Sandy's Coloring Box
97.  Cindy Dolezal,  Cindy Dolezal Designs 
98.  Stacie Stamper, Park Avenue
99. Mallory Hoffman, For the Love of Beads


101.  Nicole Valentine-Rimmer, N. Valentine Studio
102.  Jacinta Meyers, Jamberrysong's Creations 
103.  Charlene Gary, Gray Girl Studios
104.  Rubiee Hayes, Glitter and Keys Galore
105.  Marge Beebe, Rock Creek Creations
106.  Elizabeth Freeman, Turquoise Sky
107.  Shelby Foxwell, Sundown Bead Designs Rhetoric
108.  Lynda Moseley, Diva Designs
109.  Grace Danel,  Grace Beading
110.  Lois Moon, Que Onda Quitman


111.  Agnes Shapiro, Beader Bubbe 
112.  Terry Carter, Tapping Flamingo 
113.  Judy Glende, Judith B. Designs
114.  Mary Ellen Parker, Bee Tree By Me
115. Barbara Bechtel, Second Surf
116.  Charlene Sevier, The Bead Dreamer
117. Alice Craddick, Alice's Beads and Baubles 
118.  Cory Celaya, Art With Moxie 
119.  Ronda Adams, The Ravished Heart 
120.  Sandi Volpe, Sandi Volpe Designs 


121. Anna Lear, The Laughing Raven 
122. Susie Hibdon, Vintagesusie & Wings  
123.  Amanda Austin, Sea Shore Glass 
124.  Jennifer Velasquez, Jen Judd Rocks 
125.  Hazel Ward, All Those Things 
126.  Brenda Salzano, Salzanos 
127.  Dee Gordon, Runako Designs by Dee 
128.  Anna Denisova, Anita-M 
129.  Margaret Saari, Mags-Jewelry


130.  Genea Crivello-Knable, Genea Beads 
131.  Penny Neville, Copper Penny
132.  Angela Blasingame, Hopemore
133. Helena Fritz, Beadwork by H's Blog
134. Stephanie LaRose, Confessions of a Bead Hoarder
135. Stephanie Haussler, PixyBug Designs
136. Diane Cook, Rosa & Josies  
137.  Maryse Thillens, Glass Bead Art
138.  Jennifer Pride, Jewelry by J.P.
139.  Shannon Chomanczuk, For My Sweet Daughter


140.  Lisa Godfrey, Bead Happy
141.  Heather Pyle, Welcome to My  Muse
142.  Regina Santerre, Regina's Writings
143.  Liz DeLuca, Creative Arty Facts
144.  Sig Wynne-Evans, Beaded Bear's Nonsense
145.  Loretta Carstensen, Loretta's Boutique
146.  Raida Disbrow, Havana Beads 
147.  Amber Dawn, Inventive Soul 
148.  Shelly Graves, Stars Dance With Me  
149.  Jess Italia Lincoln, Vintaj Blog 


150. JJ Jacobs, Coming Abstractions
151.  Carrie Tahquechi, Carrie T
152.  Staci Smith, Staci Louise Originals
153.  Katarzyna Kwiatkowska, Quiet Area 
154.  Ema Kilroy, Ema K Designs
155. Magdalena Sikora, Poranna Gazeta
156.  Nicole Keller, Nicki's Reef
157.  Ann Rishell, My Critical Eye
158.  Noemi Baena, Fire, Metal, and Color 
159. Christa Murphy, Adventures of One Beady Woman 


160.  Barbara Blaszczyk, Labotorium Flory
161.  Collette Collins, Firefly Myst
162.  Carola Greiser, Polymer Clay Shed
163.  Joanna Kopijczuk, Bizuteria z Filcu
164. LeAnn Weih, Summers Studio 
165.  Cassandra Watsham, Design by Cassandra
166. Anna Motz, Stunning
167.  Shea Zukowski, Gr8findings
168.  Susan Kennedy, Sue Beads
169.  Lisa Boucher, Lisa's Clay Happenings


170.  Hope Smitherman, Crafty Hope
171.  Alison Crenshaw, Beads by Earth Tones
172.  Dorcas Midkiff, Wondrous Strange Designs 
173.  Melissa Rediger, Sea of Glass 
174.  Marina Dobrynina, Savon Feutre  
176.  Menka Gupta, Menka's Blog
177. Patsy Evins, Patsy Evins Studio
178.  Cherrie Fick, En La Lumie're
179.  Suzette Bentley, Ellie's Bijoux

180.  Molly Alexander, Beautifully Broken Me
181.  Lyn Foley, Lyn Foley Wearable Art
182. Tara Plote, The Newbie Beader's Blog
183. Natalie Schuetz, Natalie S Perlen 
184. Kim Hutchinson, Running on Ink
185. Haley Frank, Wide Eyed Smilin 
186. Grace Caputo, Suddenly Last Summer
187. Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp, Skye Jewels 
                     188. Erin Siegel, Erin Siegel Jewelry YOU ARE HERE!!!
189.  Janea McDonald, Organized Chaos

190.  Kristi Evenson, Colie Bug & Co.
191.  Linda Inhelder, Must Haves Jewelry
192.  Hilary Frye, FryeStyle
193. Whitney Lassini, Whitney Lassini
194. Nancy Schindler, The Rabbit Muse
195. Pam Brisse, The Blue Between
196. Beth Bricker, Vintage Sweets
197.  Ruthie Stickney, Rose Works Jewelry and Gifts
198.  Rose Noble, Lady Noble Designs
199. Karen Williams, Baublicious

200.  Claire Maunsell, The Next Bend
201.  Christine Damm, Stories They Tell
202.  Kerry Bogert, Kab's Creative Concepts
203.  Wendy Blum, Sand & Sea Designs
204.  Juli Cannon, Julsbeads
205.  Jenny Robledo, La Dona Boutique
206.  Krista French, French Elegant Jewelry
207.  Pam Krinski, Ewa Beads
208.  Melissa Meman, Melissa Meman, Art, Life, Love
209.  Dana Jones, Dana's Jewelry
210.  Shirley Moore, Beads and Bread


The next party's sign ups begin August 1-3, 2011.  Don't miss it!



84 comments:

  1. Erin, the result is absolutly stunning and really, reallly tropical. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun necklace, and I mean that in the most beautiful way. It took me right away to a fun Caribean vacation and dancing on the beach! Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a piece! Love the knotted bead accents to that beautiful focal! Great design work, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scuba diving anyone? What a cute focal, you picked up the colors nicely,very unique :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun necklace! I know you are a busy girl right now but you really knocked that one out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a summery and easy feeling in your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely necklace Erin. You are so amazing. Love the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I saw the bead soup components you got, I had NO idea what I would do with it. And now you came up with this georgeous masterpiece... so colourful and even a bit mystical, in a way... stunning! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to stop here first! WOW!! you did a wonderful job...it's absolutely beautiful!! very refreshing, unique and definitely eye catching..makes me want to plan a tropical vacation...awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh...love the earrings...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Erin, that necklace is sooooo cute! It makes me think of my trip to the Caymans! In fact, ummm can I borrow it if I go back to the islands? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your combination with the oblong beads is PERFECT, what a great touch of originality! And the colors are one of my favorite for all time. Course I am a coastal person, living near the sea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love what you did with you soup, Erin! I thinks the wrapped wooden beads are the perfect touch! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool! It makes me think of summer. Great color combo. The earrings are prefect too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the pendant. So fun! I don't know that the technique is called but I like how you sort of braided and then notted the necklace between sections. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm starting to lose my mind - thought I already commented on this, but nope.
    Anyway, great job Erin! I love the fishy and you made him look right at home in his beady water world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Erin, you added another element to this great design with the knotted beads and I really like how you clustered the wooden beads as well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just perfect!! The knotwork is a unique touch, and using the red cord brings out the red in the fish. I really like the earrings, too -- nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Focal, necklace does it justice. I also liked the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Erin, you're amazing! I was excited to see what you did with the fishie :) I love the way its' knotted. The texture is amazing!

    Love the simple earrings too :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. i was really curious how you would work the fish..it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Erin,

    Love the beachy -- oceany feel of your piece -- seems to be happening in other soups too. Was there some fish in that soup stock Lori sent us??

    I decided to start at the bottom of the list (I'm in the middle at #95). I hope you get a really good response from the swap/hop -- So much fun!

    Emanda
    ArtymeziaATyahooDOTcom
    Artemisia's Studio

    ReplyDelete
  23. #209 here...love the tropical look, great job...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Erin OH MY your necklace is great! You were so creative with your bead soup! Love the red beading thread integrated throughout the design and the clear seed beads securing the wood pieces along one side. Such a great summer design... makes me want to go to the tropics right now ~ wearing this necklace of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is an awesome pendant, and you used it in a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  26. The fish focal is so colorful. Love the way you have used different elements in the necklace. Very colorful. Three brown beads are very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Makes me wish I had a salt water aquarium! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very nice. I love the Fish center piece. It really is beautiful. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome job with the angel fish! I had one to work with also! Not like yours, but raku porcelein.

    ReplyDelete
  30. That focal is so cute!!! And the necklace and earrings are really beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  31. How wonderful. I have to say, I've not been one attracted to themes pertaining to the sea but todays reveal has showed me many designs that are just fabulous. Especially yours. What a great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great design work...love the side closure.

    ReplyDelete
  33. It just makes me smile when I look at it, bright and sunny.
    *smiling into space*
    Ok- maybe too much bloggin today, I am getting silly:)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow...what a gorgeous focal. I love how you used it.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the bright colors! I got my waxed linen in the mail today - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the red linen - really brings the whole necklace together!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow, that's very cool! Love the fish focal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Totally gorgeous, love all the different ways you tied the necklace together, little groups of beads and thread, love the wooden ones with the silver and the red thread common to it all. the earrings are just positively cute.

    ReplyDelete
  39. See, I am soo OCD when it comes to symmetry (spelling?) and balance, so I especially liked that you added the silver clasp on one side and the silver beads on the other. (Incidently, so does my fiance, he had a blue shirt once with a red stripe going down the left side that he wouldn't wear because he said it made him feel like the guys in the old V8 commercials!) So, having said that...great design, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love it. It really warms me up on this frigid morning. I want that fish.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love this pendent! Your necklace takes me back to memories in Hawaii...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  42. This is beautiful Erin. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow, the technique you used to weave and string the beads just baffles me. It's very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I too like that weaving stringing technique you used - looks awesome. Great focal that you got to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Incredible! While the Earring Junkie in me screams for the earrings, I would have a blast wearing the necklace! It's bold and fun and beautifully constructed!

    ReplyDelete
  46. What's not to love, here? The red cording,the grouping of beads, & the knotting~fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wow! I love the asymmetry - it really works and makes the piece special!

    ReplyDelete
  48. How fun! Love the asymmetrical elegance and the way you "tied" everything together! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love your piece! The fish focal is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  50. The red cord really makes everything work, hits it right out of the park! I also like what you did with the silver beading on the wooden beads.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oh my gosh, love, love, love, love, LOVE! The red linen cord looks so amazing with those beads. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I fell for the earrings, they are darling. What a great job on your BSP pieces ^_^ Virginie ViviBijoux.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. INCREDIBLE! I think I would have struggled with those beads and you hit it out of the ballpark ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  54. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Ugh, blogger is having issues this a.m. Anyway, I love the necklace. It is such an unusual design. Really makes me glad I live at the beach! Great way to tie in the colors of the fish. Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. It's AMAZING -- the red linen is that surprise pop of color that really brings everything together!! And I love the loose braid with the knots - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  57. This is perfect!! You dis such an amazing job...you are one talented lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I really love this! its so playful, and summery! the perfect necklace to wear with a fun sun dress! I really love the whole design, its great!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I had to look at this for awhile...it is the picture of Wonderfulness! Really a spectacular Necklace. Your beads given and what you made them into WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  60. What a beautiful, fun, beachy design! Ah, I can't wait for summer... ;) Great work with the stringing; I love the cord and the clouds of fun-colored glass beads. It reminds of aquarium stones. Also, whenever I think of anything nautical, I immediately think of rope. So I think the cord was a really, really good idea. Those little wooden beads contribute a great texture to this playful piece. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Those are really sweet Erin! I knew you would have a great time with that mix. Love the groupings of the bubbly bobbles up top that remind me of air bubbles that fish make, and I like the toggle in the front and placement of the wooden beads. The earrings are awesome as well. Kudos ~

    ReplyDelete
  62. Love this piece! Your little fish looks ready to swim right off into the big blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  63. Still making the rounds and very impressed by your KNOTTING skills. I'm never able to get the knot where I want it, which is clearly not a problem for you. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  64. What a fun necklace! I could see it with a little white T or tank!
    Bead Happy!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  65. Fabulous BEAD SOUP Friend!!! I love what you designed with all your components... Beautiful work!Thanks for sharing your creativity!!
    Smiles,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  66. That's a feb necklace! Love the colour combo and the asymmetrical design. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Beautiful happy colors! Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  68. What a fun necklace! I am so in lust!

    ReplyDelete
  69. What fantastic "soup" you received. I love the fish focal - such a fun piece. I also love how you used the silver components in the earrings. Well done!

    Karyn
    Australia

    ReplyDelete
  70. Great colours, and the earrings are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  71. So fun! Love the necklace and the earrings really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Love your tropical necklace! I love the way you strung your beads! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Love it! It really does make you think of those blue ocean waters, especially on a rainy yucky day like today.

    ReplyDelete
  74. It's pretty. I love the way you strung the beads on 3 cords, and the embracement of the wooden beads. Inspiring as always.

    The earrings are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Wow! Love your tropical creation! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Love the assortment with the beautiful fish at the tip.Your beads look very nice and attractive.Assortment is always interesting.

    Initial Charms

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...