Friday, September 24, 2010

Marigold Sky Bracelet

Marigold Sky
Leather and Silk Bracelet by Erin Siegel 

I made this little number last night. It's my first design in a series for the new ArtBeads.Com Fall Design Challenge! I love these design challenges from artbeads. I get to try some ideas or jewelry supplies that I might not think of otherwise. For this challenge, the designers were encouraged to use 'Colors of Fall' in our jewelry creations. I chose to be inspired by the 'Fall 2010 Pantone Color Report' for my designs. This bracelet features 'Patone Colors' Lagoon, Golden Glow, Chocolate Truffle, and Oyster Gray. Interesting combination, but I think it works! 

The items I used from art beads are:

Thanks for looking! Happy Fall Beading! :)


Disclaimer: Artbeads.com has sent me the above mentioned beads, pendants, materials and/or findings to create with as part of their design partner blog program. I have not been paid by Artbeads.com to participate. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. You just have a way with materials, dear girl. I love this! It must be very fun to step outside of your comfort zone with these ArtBead challenges. I really enjoy seeing what all the ArtBead designers do with the theme!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin
    (the other ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love the way you put all the materials together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...