Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Arm Party


Today, I'm participating in the Bloggers Do it Better: Arm Party! Not sure what an "Arm Party" is? Check out the Arm Party challenge post by Pretty Shiny Sparkly. Pretty Shiny Sparkly.com is a fashion and personal style blog authored by Kristina. I stumbled upon her blog a few days ago. I really love her "Bloggers Do it Better" concept. Her latest "Arm Party"challenge is jewelry related so I HAD to jump on board! Right? How could I let this opportunity pass without throwing on a few bracelets I've been making AND wearing lately? I just LOVE the stacked and layered bracelet trend that is so hot right now.


 If you happen to be a DIY fashionista, you can find the step-by-step tutorial for the peace bracelet on my blog right here. You can also find a video tutorial to make a similar linen and silver bead wrap bracelet on my friend, Tracy Statler's Make Bracelets blog. The leather and beaded dangle wrap bracelet, I will be debuting a version of this bracelet soon in an upcoming jewelry collection, so stay tuned for that....but for now hop around and enjoy all the arm candy on the Bloggers Do it Better: Arm Party!

15 comments:

  1. Very cool bracelet. Excellent photography too.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bracelets, Erin! Thanks for sharing! I'm off to check out your links to the Arm Party!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I am a bit obsessed with bracelets recently...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bracelets, this is a favorite trend of mine to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I participated in the BDIB challenge too! I came across your link and I'm loving your arm party! The leather wrap around with turquoise charms is lovely!

    jemappelleshen.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool! Have to check it out. Love your bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like such fun! I am off to check her out. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy the day, Erin (the other ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks lovely, love the layering look!! Did you make all of those bracelets?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love the leather one!

    xx Grace
    Dream-Boating

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bracelets are very fashionable and they are very wearable jewelry.There are many sites which sell online and they have fantastic designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...