Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Shades of the Past: A Photo Gallery Event!

Please join me Saturday, November 23, 2013 from 12pm - 10pm
24 Water Street, Exeter, N.H.
Local friends, you are invited to a public viewing of the "Shades of the Past" photography project created by Bushor Photography and M. Lavigne Photography. I will have all my jewelry featured in the photos available for sale. You can get a closer look at the jewelry pieces in my last post about this project. This will be an all day open house event held in downtown Exeter, New Hampshire. Light fare and cake will be served from 5-10pm. Enjoy a bite to eat while viewing the photos and pick up a one-of-a-kind, handcrafted gift for the holidays!
See you there! 
 Photography by Bushor Photography and M. Lavigne Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...