Saturday, July 10, 2010

And the Winners are....

1ST PRIZE goes to DOREEN of Back Yard Beads!
Congratulations, Doreen! 
You've won a copy of the July issue of Bead Trends Magazine, along with 1 Stoneware Sand Dollar Pendant and 2 matching Stoneware Sand Dollar Charms!


2ND PRIZE goes to MOONLIT FANTASEAS!
Congratulations!
You've won 1 Stoneware Sand Dollar Pendant!


3RD PRIZE goes to TERESA of Hispirations Jewelry!
Congratulations, Teresa!
You've also won 1 Stoneware Sand Dollar Pendant!
 
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL 3 WINNERS!!!
 Winners, please email your address to erinsjewelry10@yahoo.com, so that I can get your prize out to you!

A big THANK YOU to everyone that entered my giveaway!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Darn!! That sucks for me :( But congrats to the VERY lucky winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations lucky winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the lucky winners and I hope you share your creations with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much Erin! I'm so excited! I just love your sand dollars

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...