Monday, July 12, 2010

Jewelry with Gaea's Beads

Now that I'm not concentrating on making my own beads, I have more time to make jewelry and I have more time to buy beads from some of my favorite bead artists! Naturally, since I used to make my own clay beads, I have a particular fondness for ceramic!!! One of my favorite ceramic bead artists is Gaea! (That's pronounced like "Gay-uh".) Her name means 'Earth'. It's the name of the Greek goddess of the Earth! Very appropriate, since she does work with the Earth, literally! Here's some jewelry I recently made with Gaea's ceramic beads and components:

 Lotus Bracelet

Magic Bead Pendant Necklace

Sweet Surprise Bracelet

You can find Gaea's ceramic beads and components on her website, www.gaea.cc and you can find Gaea at her blog, www.gaeabeads.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Awesomeness! I love Gaea's beads. Such pretty colors. And your jewelry world is about to open right up, isn't it? Nice work..
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin (the other ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out awesome! I love that Lotus, it's my favorite thing that Gaea makes!
    Thanks for clarifying the pronunciation. I have struggled with not knowing the correct way, since I first discovered her!

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...