Friday, February 4, 2011

Bead Soup Received!

Here's my soup I received from my party partner, Dee Gordon! She wrote the cutest poem on her blog as she mailed out my package! Check that out here. When I opened Dee's package, I was whisk away on a tropical vacation! The tropical fish and colors of the seed beads and glass crystals make me think of azure waters and warm golden sun! So nice to think about in the middle of this snowy Winter! I love the wood bead and these beautiful silver pieces she sent, too. This whimsical tropical fish...well, he is just so adorable! I can't wait to start creating with him, I have some ideas already about what I will do. The jewelry reveal for the Bead Soup Blog Party begins February 26th! See you there!

7 comments:

  1. So fun to have someone else pick out the elements for your creation ( at least once and a while) Love, love the color of those seed beads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for summer or a nice little spring break in a southern climate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad he made it safely, I was concerned about him getting dehydrated! have fun...can't wait to see your reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhh myyyyy...This is awesome! And I need this reminder of summer's warmth with a storm overhead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful bright and colorful sea fiesta! Love the fish and very cool embellishments and silver pieces. Can't wait to see your sea soup creation!

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...